1. Do I have to be a recent DAISY Award Honoree to apply for the scholarship?
Any DAISY Award Honoree, who is registered with The DAISY Foundation, is eligible to apply for the scholarship.
2. The application asks for a link to my profile but it isn't there. What do I do?
Please contact the DAISY coordinator at the organization where you received your DAISY Award. They will need to submit your name and information to The DAISY Foundation who will, in turn, get your profile set up.
3. I work at a DAISY organization but I am not a DAISY Award recipient. Can I still apply for the scholarship?
Unfortunately no, this is an extra benefit for DAISY Award Honorees.
4. How do I know if I have received a scholarship?
Scholarship recipients were notified by an email from Cherokee Uniforms the week of January 7, 2019. A list of winners can be found here.
5. I applied for the 2017 scholarship program but did not receive a scholarship. Do I need to apply again this time around?
Yes, in order to be eligible to be considered for a scholarship you do need to re-apply each year. Your previous application is no longer available for consideration.
6. I received a 2017 scholarship, thank you. May I apply for the 2018 scholarship because there are other conferences I would like to go to?
Scholarship recipients are not eligible to receive another scholarship for 2 years after they receive a scholarship. This is so that we can spread the scholarships among as many nurses as we can.