1. Applicant must be a DAISY Award Honoree, registered with The DAISY Foundation and have an Honoree page on The DAISY Foundation website.
2. Application must be completed online and essay submitted as part of the applications. Emailed applications and essays will not be considered.
3. Conference attendance must be no later than December 31, 2019.
4. Applicant must live within the 50 U.S. states, and the conference must be held within the 50 U.S states.
5. Application must be submitted by 11:59 pm Pacific Time, November 30, 2018.
6. If selected, applicant must agree to blog and/or post on social media about their conference experience.
The recipients of the $2000 scholarships will be announced the week of January 7, 2019.
To be eligible for consideration, please complete the entire application.
NOTIFICATION OF SELECTION:
Individuals selected for the Cherokee Nursing Conference Scholarship will be notified by e-mail the week of January 8th, 2019. Recipients will be required to submit a signed Authorization to Release Information form, Publicity Release form, Consent to Photograph form, Conference Enrollment receipt, a digital photo of themselves, and a W-9 form (for tax reporting purposes). Cherokee Medical Uniforms will promote recipients on its websites, in the media and in social media.
Cherokee Nursing Conference Scholarships provide $2,000 for use toward attendance at any nursing conference in the U.S. The stipend may be used to pay for registration fees, hotel, transportation or any other conference-related expenses.
Submit your application by 11:59pm Pacific time by November 30, 2018 to be considered for the 2019 scholarship.